Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding New Items to page

Hi there,

I have added new items to my travel page and republished it. But when I previewed in the browser or locked in the net the new items did not appear. I did not have this problem before.Somebody help please.

Ana
    enrefina-ebiz.com

Re: Adding New Items to page

Try hitting your refesh button a few times. If that doesn't work, log off and back onto your computer. Sounds like you're computer is cacheing the page.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Sorry Beth, it doesn't work. I'v tried what you suggested. I'm facing this problem only with this page, not with others. Could it be related to the technical problem faced by vodahost server two days ago?Advice please.

Ana
      www.entrefina-ebiz.com

Comment

Well, unless you tell us the page, and what new is on it- so we can look and see if we get the new or old version - we can't help further.
        Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi again Beth,

The the page i'm refering to is 'travel' and the changes made are as follows:

1. I have change the font size of the page title to 36
          2. Added 2 new affiliates to the page i.e."Driveline Great Gateway" and "Extended Stay Hotels"

and now in the web browser and the net the page title is missing and the new additions not captured.

Ana
          www.entrefina-ebiz.com

Comment

Hi Ana,
            Driveline Great Gateway has published in the bottom right corner of your page. I don't see Extended Stay but your header text is off to the right as well.
            You have overlapping text and images in other areas of your site so I am thinking you have done something to force these elements out of your template.
            Don't dispair. Just go over the page and clean things up so that each element is in its own little place and republish. And good luck with it.
            Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

You have a bad code somewhere on the page that is causing things to move where not intended. I suggest removing the changes and publishing and seeing if things get corrected. You need to find the errant code.
              Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi there,
                I've found the problem at last after two days of anxiety and almost despair.Thanks to Beth and Ken for your help.
                The problem is with one of the new banners that I added and after removing it and republishing the page I'm able to view the changes.

Bye,

Ana
                www.entrefina-ebiz.com

Comment

Unfortunately, a bad code in anything can throw everything off. So glad you found it :)
                  Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                  SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
                  X