published but getting index page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• published but getting index page

OK so I read the posts on this exact subject and I know I am suppossed to save my page as an index but How do I do that? I feel like a DOOORK! my page is www.antiagingauthority.com Also, does my thank you page link up to my home page once I have saved my home page correctly?

Re: published but getting index page

A couple things - the home page - when you save it - do a "save as" and rename it index - then you can publish it.

Right now you also have pages with spaces in the names - you canNOT have spaces in any page names. You can do: thank-you-page or thank_you_page or thankyoupage, but you cannot do thank you page.

Same with Arbonne Data Capture - you can't name it like that - if that's your home page, name it index - and it'll publish. If that's not and you want that name, again - Arbonne-Data_Capture, etc etc
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thank YOU Sooo Much! Thank you for the super timely response too.

Comment

Awesome that worked! My home page came up when I typed in my domain name. Question #2. When I submit my name, e-mail etc for the contact form and then hit the submit button it goes to page not found instead of my Thank You page. I renamed my thank you page as action. Any thoughts? Thanks again for your support.

Comment

Did you remember to change the the page to php in the page properties?

Comment

Working...
          X