Let me know what you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me know what you think

I'm really new to the whole web design thing. I pretty much tought myself everything I know, and I want some external views of how i'm coming along. If you guys (and girls) could offer some advice that'd be great. And by the way, I'm very open to criticism, so don't hold back if you're having strong feelings =D. Thanks!

www.real-life-online.org

Re: Let me know what you think

Overall I think the design looks very good. You need to look at resizing some of your images a few of them are quite large and take a long time to load. On your staff page most of the images are between 300Kb and 600Kb which is quite large, especially with 7 pictures on the page. The intro page is also quite large and took a while to load. I'm personally not a big fan of intro pages, if it were me, I'd get rid of it. If you do keep it you need to make sure it loads quickly. You have about 7 seconds to attract a visitor to your site. If most of that time is spent loading they may not stick around to visit any further. Also make sure you are consistent with the font you are using. There are a few pages that don't match. Other than that I think you have a great design, just need a few tweaks. Best of luck.
    Mattski

http://www.ScorpioFire.com

Comment

Working...
    X