Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing with Soholaunch

My Domain name is blueribbondolls.com

I have created my website with Soholaunch. How do I publish it ?

Re: Publishing with Soholaunch

Soon as you hit save.. its published. Soho is live on the server. You dont have to upload anything.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Dear Karen,

What do you mean " hit Save" ? Which save? I have been saving each page on the website as I finish designing it. Is there any other save ?Do they need to be " linked " -say to the Home page ?

This has been driving me crazy!!!!!! I have looked at all the tutorials and there is nothing about publishing through Soholaunch.

Looking forward to your answer so that I can finally publish my Website.

Pussikatas

Comment

Nope... thats it. As you save the page or the product its done. ITs published, Its live.

Whats the name of your site.?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Dear Karen, My site is www.blueribbondolls.com

What you say seems a liitle strange... You mean every time I am editing a page in my site it is accesible to a visitor ? Even if I am not happy with it and will edit it again in a minute ? That is while I am building my site? You mean someone can see it while it is still a mess ?

I tried to access my site on the internet ......answer ...site may not exist.

Pussikatas in Despair

Comment

Yes.. thats what I am saying. The site is live and I can see it just fine. They cant see you or what you are changing but when you save it, yes its live even if its a mess. If you havent linked to it or not many people have seen it or know it.. no worries. But yes .. you are building on the server.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Pussikatas,

May I just enquire, having looked at your site, why you have gone for a page hit counter on your home page?

You have one of the worlds greatest stat programs within your BV control panel and not only are they not very professional, these counters give totally inaccurate information.

For example, when I first hit your site the counter showed 62, now it shows 72 because I purposely just refreshed your home page ten times to show you that your counter is a waste of time. You will think 10 people visited you whereas in fact it was just me
              Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hello Ramsey,
                Thank you for taking interest in my problem. It has been driving me crazy!!
                Were you able to access my site immediately ?Or did you get the..." site may not exist" reply ?
                Thank you for the advice... the counter will be removed immediately. As you can gather I am a novice at this.

Pussikatas

Comment

Karen,

Thank you for all the trouble you have taken in answering my worries

Pussikatas

Comment

Originally posted by Pussikatas View Post
                    Hello Ramsey,
                    Thank you for taking interest in my problem. It has been driving me crazy!!
                    Were you able to access my site immediately ?Or did you get the..." site may not exist" reply ?
                    Thank you for the advice... the counter will be removed immediately. As you can gather I am a novice at this.

Pussikatas
                    Pussikatas,

Sorry I didn't reply for a while but I have been having poor internet issues! But the answer to your question if it is still valid is that I got your site straight away.
                    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Dear Ramsey,
                      Thanks for the reply...My site seems to be published. Now to continue refining it as I am still having problems with the photos, but that is on another thread.

Purring Pusikatas

Comment

Working...
                      X