published pages not appear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• published pages not appear

i published my index page www.psicotraining.net and it appears correctly. i published another4 pages, but when i try to open them the page appears different from the saved one, then clicking "home" again i found the index page changed, some details from one of the new pages are mixed with the home page. the other 3 pages i published can't be open.
    please help me to solve the problem
    thx
    client id 21264

Re: published pages not appear

If you have items appearing to 'move' about or appear differently than than on the page as you designed it then I suspect you may have page conflicts caused by copying and pasting shapes/items (like navbars) from one page to another. Or this can also occur when more than one pc/version of BlueVoda is used on the same site.

Please make sure the hyperlinks (on your nav bar buttons) match, EXACTLY, the page names of the published pages - check capitalisation of letters, check - as opposed to _ etc. These problems are common and are usually down to a simple mistake.

If you have copied and pasted whilst building your pages then you may have to rebuild them using new shapes/items.

Please tell us which pages you are having trouble with (besdies your Index page) so someone can take a look.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X