Publish Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publish Problem

I'm getting the dreaded "internet exception 12014" when trying to publish.
    I have an account (over 24hrs).
    Using the cpanel login/password given to me on the confirmation Email.
    The ftp address selections, however, do not correspond to the one given to me. The ftp address that I was given is: 70.86.224.210.
    Thank you for your help.
    Parris
    www.polkcountybikeclug.org

Re: Publish Problem

Download the updated BV: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/showthread.php?t=3069
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
      Thanks, I did this and the problem went away.
      I am now using version 7.6.0. Hope that is correct.
      Parris
      www.polkcountybikeclug.org

Comment

Hi,

I'm having the same problem and only downloaded BV in January 2006 so I think I already have the latest version.

When I try to publish I get the Error 12014 and it states the password I'm entering is not correct.

I'm entering the temporary FTP user name and password emailed to me last night when I purchased the domain name and hosting.

These were purchased about 18 hours ago ~ do I need to wait 24 to 72 hours from purchasing hosting before I can upload?

Thanks

Ken in BC

Comment

A 12014 error is a password error. Be sure that
          you are using the cPanel username and password
          to publish your page. Also, be sure that you are
          publishing to the correct IP address. Both of these
          details were sent to you in an email when we
          created your account.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Well I may have a different problem. I was wondering how to change the IP address. I was never given an IP address and I've created 4 pages of my website and im ready to publish. I checked my email and was never sent one yet. So I was wondering if it had to do with me not having a domain or web hosting package with voda? Please help!

-Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by Tombomb84
              Well I may have a different problem. I was wondering how to change the IP address. I was never given an IP address and I've created 4 pages of my website and im ready to publish. I checked my email and was never sent one yet. So I was wondering if it had to do with me not having a domain or web hosting package with voda? Please help!

-Thomas
              is it joke or what

Comment

Originally posted by Tombomb84

-Thomas
                Yes it does. BV will only publish on Vodahost servers. It is clearly stated in the main BV download page. If you have not yet purchased a hosting package somewhere else, please visit http://www.vodahost.com/?a_aid=a0e62ffd&a_bid=77 for more details. Take the tour, and also have a look at the Features.
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi everyone!
                  I am having problems publishing my website!
                  http://www.ka-clan.com/
                  I've been trying to solve my problem with password protected pages but now I cant publish anything. It keeps saying:

ERORR :550 Cant change directory to public_html: No Such file or directory

During the process of figuring out my Password pages, I had changed the Public_html name (to the name of my protected folder) in the publishing box, but I switched it back to public_html. So I dont understand why, pls someone help?

Many thanks! Axioma

Comment

Originally posted by Axioma
                    Hi everyone!
                    I am having problems publishing my website!
                    http://www.ka-clan.com/
                    I've been trying to solve my problem with password protected pages but now I cant publish anything. It keeps saying:

ERORR :550 Cant change directory to public_html: No Such file or directory

During the process of figuring out my Password pages, I had changed the Public_html name (to the name of my protected folder) in the publishing box, but I switched it back to public_html. So I dont understand why, pls someone help?

Many thanks! Axioma
                    Most probable is that you have one or more blank spaces after the .html . Try to find out
                    Navaldesign
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

YES! Thank you so much! i did have an extra space after the html .

Comment

You're welcome
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                        X