This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurray for Me & Blue Voda!

I am NOT a computer-literate person at all, but I managed to create a pretty decent website for my daughter's dog grooming business, thanks to BlueVoda. MY advise to anyone else out there that feels as lost as I did when having difficulties building my site, is to scour the Forum. If I didn't find an answer that I understood, or one that didn't work for me, I just kept looking until BINGO! there would be a perfect solution in plain English that worked! For instance, I was disappointed when my fonts didn't show up on my published page the way they were suppose to look. I read about a dozen suggestions that were like Greek to me. Then a simple recommendation caught my eye from mwalsh62 which said: Highlight text, rt click, click properties, check option of saving as gif. and your text will now be saved as an image and will show up on your browser exactly the way it looks on your worksheet. I tried it and it worked! Believe me, there were many moments of enlightenment like this. But anyway, I just joined Vodahost web hosting and published my site today, 1/23/08, so please check it out and tell me what you think and if you see anything that needs fixing!
    www.muttmakeovers.com
Working...
X