New Site - Would Love Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Site - Would Love Comments

I have never built a website before and we really needed one for our business. Please critique and pass on your comments.

Thanks.

BK

Re: New Site - Would Love Comments

Don't suppose you won't to help me out here and give us a clue to the url???
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Guess that was good (LOL). Sorry - I did that in a hurry as I was off to my night college classes. The site is: www.keymansecurity.com

Thanks again.

BK

Comment

Hi, you off to a good start, just a couple of things worth looking at.
        You have a page of 1176 wide & would be better at 800 to 1000 by using the page properties. (Just to eliminate the side scroll)
        Would be good to mention what area you are in on your pages so the SE’s can pick up on it & target your customers. (Or are you nation wide?)
        Might be nice to add some length to some of the pages. The text is right on the base line. Or add a footer.
        Only as an idea! Not sure if the logo would have been better in the top area to save some space & scrolling.

Good luck.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

hi .. you are off to a good start and Chris has given you some good ideas ... also if you bring the width down of your pages in it will help give it some length ... it would also be nice to know some of the technical details and the functionality of your products ... what makes your products different to the thousands of others on the market and who knows how many salespeople selling them ... visitors are not going to contact you to find out ... give you visitors heaps of well written helpful information so they want to contact you with questions ... good luck with it all ...
          kym, merlin & tala
          creating white majick
          www.whiteshepherds.com.au
          www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
          www.merlinsmajick.com
          www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Thanks for both of your comments. I will change my page size and add in the areas we actually work in. I am still working on adding technical information to our pages. Just added some more last night. That will definitely be an ongoing work of art (LOL). Anyway - thanks so much for your comments.

Comment

I also think that the logo should be put in the header to save space.

Comment

Does it Look Better

Ok - I made the suggested changes and I think it looks better. Would like to know what everyone else things. Only problem I am seeing is, since I moved the logo to the top - when you click on a different menu button, the logo flashes a while background - not sure why.

Let me know what you think.

www.keymansecurity.com

Thanks.

BK

Comment

I merged your threads. Please keep all your comments on the site review in ONE site review thread for continuity.

Thanks
                  Beth
                  A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                  SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
                  X