help with pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with pictures

beginner here...maybe someone can help me with pics...check out my domain...doubleplayentertainment.com....click on pictures...there are names and ????? marks all over...what should i do...also still having problems with text...I used the text I want in bv but after publish it changed...any ideas
    Thanks to all that helps me fix this
    steve

Re: help with pictures

Hi harleyman,

I can't give you much help with the photo problems, but might be able to get you started fixing your text problems.
    If you use text fonts that viewers don't have on their computers; then our browser will change it to a default font for us! So, you should either use only "internet friendly" fonts or use the fonts you want, then go into the text properties, for that text, and check mark the box that is titled, "publish as image". Then BV will convert it to an image when you publish the page. Then it will appear as you want it to be.

Also, why not start advertising your site by adding a "signature" link and description? The sig. will show your link on every post you do.

Log in to the forum; click "UserCP" top left, this screen and edit your signature.
    Many great experts on this forum! Someone will be along soon to help with your photo problem.

Good luck and enjoy!

Comment

Re: help with pictures

Hey Steve

Did you use the pixresizer in this forum to reduce the pixels in your picture to help them load faster? I really think you have too many pictures in your header. Rather than stretch your pictures you should just reduce the pixels.

You also need to invrease your page length as I cannot see all the pictures on the bottom of the page.

Hey I love the Piano Nav Bar, very creative. Keep up the hard work.
      Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Working...
      X