Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All!

Greetings to the Voda Host Community!!!

My name is Julianna, and I am very new to Voda Host! As you can see my website is not up yet. I am in the Health and Wellness industry. I am still waiting on the "Go" from the company I represent to Throw up my website.

You will probably see me asking many questions in the future.... I was a graphic artist for Kinkos Corporate about 10 years ago and sooooo much has changed in the world of web hosting since then. A friend of mine told me about Voda Host and said that this is the place for me and to forget taking some continuing ed courses! She said just get on Voda and introduce myself and I would get all the help and more that I needed!

My husband will be subscribing with Voda in January for his brokerage business. His logon name will be texfromnewyork.

Right now my main concern for my site is being able to link to the company that I represent and get the credit for any internet sales!!! :) I have seen other reps sites and there are a lot of glitches in the sites when it comes to linking to the main company site. So, if anyone has any suggestion please feel free to reply to this thread, email me , im me... whatever is most conveniant :)

Regards,

Julianna :)

Re: Hello All!

Hey...you forgot to read the rules...but Hopefully you won't get booted. I understand though -- I am from the Health & Wellness Industry as well...Massage Therapy. Sometimes our personalities skip the fine print & move right toward the meat of it....
    I am new to Voda Host as well. It was refreshing to find a spot to just chat -- because as of right now my nerves are sitting on the outside of my skin -- really I can see them -- and reading some jokes is refreshing.
    Best of luck to ya!
    Cynthia
    Originally posted by jules72
    Greetings to the Voda Host Community!!!

My name is Julianna, and I am very new to Voda Host! As you can see my website is not up yet. I am in the Health and Wellness industry. I am still waiting on the "Go" from the company I represent to Throw up my website.

You will probably see me asking many questions in the future.... I was a graphic artist for Kinkos Corporate about 10 years ago and sooooo much has changed in the world of web hosting since then. A friend of mine told me about Voda Host and said that this is the place for me and to forget taking some continuing ed courses! She said just get on Voda and introduce myself and I would get all the help and more that I needed!

My husband will be subscribing with Voda in January for his brokerage business. His logon name will be texfromnewyork.

Right now my main concern for my site is being able to link to the company that I represent and get the credit for any internet sales!!! :) I have seen other reps sites and there are a lot of glitches in the sites when it comes to linking to the main company site. So, if anyone has any suggestion please feel free to reply to this thread, email me , im me... whatever is most conveniant :)

Regards,

Julianna :)

Comment

Working...
    X