New website..........feedback required pls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New website..........feedback required pls

Hi, I am currently in the process of contructing my very first website.....very scary!!!! I have some pages up and was hoping to get some feed back on my process so far....... The address is www.yovibaypartysupplies.com I would appreciate as much feedback as possible.
    Thanks for your time Melissa

Re: New website..........feedback required pls

It has taken a very long time for me to get this up and running as it is my first time. I have watched lots of tutorials and now I would really love your professional feedback. So I can make the most of this experience.
    I havn't uploaded any product pages yet as I am still setting up the paypal shopping cart.
    Thanks Melissa

Comment

Hi guys, I haven't had any feedback yet, I'm not sure why and what I have done wrong it seems to be taking a long time to post.
      Hopefully I will have some feedback soon!!
      Thanks

Comment

Hi Melissa,
        I think you are doing a great job on your website so far! The Baby Block theme is very cute and appropriate for what you are selling. I too am a beginner, so I can't offer much advice, just encouragement.

808dinah
        www.muttmakeovers.com

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement!! I was begining to think I was all alone here with no responces I really appreciate you taking the time to respond.....

Comment

Melissa

I agree... the website has a very pleasing look- cute links, rotation of themes is well done, etc.

From a marketing prespective... I would change the wording a little. Don't be shy. Personalize and put a dramatic bent to it. Also, tell us what us we get. Perhaps run it past some salespeople or ask someone in marketing.

I use to do training on how to make an ask. I know it is not the same thing since my work was more about buzz words and showmanship. However, I did try to show you what I mean,. Perhaps someone on the board who is in marketing will jump in and help. I have found them quite helpful here.

Tina

We have partyware for all...whether you an Elmo lover, Transformer fan or Dora the Explorers is your favorite. You will find these favorites plus many many more.

We send the whole party to you. We do all the matching. No more marching from shop to shop, trudging through nasty weather, being pushed in crowded stores, only to find that they do not have what you want. Here you will find everything you need with the same theme-plates, (names what they get)

Let us help make your party planning as easy as click and order. Your child's birthday will be extra special with partyware of their favorite character.

Comment

Why have you started another thread asking the same question, showing the same site? This is probably why you have had little response. People including myself responded to this thread and you did not respond to any of the comments.

It may have been an oversight on your part, but there was no need to open another thread when people have already replied.

Paul
              www.anxietynomore.co.uk
              The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
              Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
              Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Mmmmmm looking furthur it looks like someone told you the same thing on that thread!
                www.anxietynomore.co.uk
                The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
                Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
                Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Originally posted by slick1121 View Post
                  Melissa

I agree... the website has a very pleasing look- cute links, rotation of themes is well done, etc.

From a marketing prespective... I would change the wording a little. Don't be shy. Personalize and put a dramatic bent to it. Also, tell us what us we get. Perhaps run it past some salespeople or ask someone in marketing.

I use to do training on how to make an ask. I know it is not the same thing since my work was more about buzz words and showmanship. However, I did try to show you what I mean,. Perhaps someone on the board who is in marketing will jump in and help. I have found them quite helpful here.

Tina

We have partyware for all...whether you an Elmo lover, Transformer fan or Dora the Explorers is your favorite. You will find these favorites plus many many more.

We send the whole party to you. We do all the matching. No more marching from shop to shop, trudging through nasty weather, being pushed in crowded stores, only to find that they do not have what you want. Here you will find everything you need with the same theme-plates, (names what they get)

Let us help make your party planning as easy as click and order. Your child's birthday will be extra special with partyware of their favorite character.
                  Thank-you Tina! I really appreciate you taking the time to help me. Would you mind if I used the changes you made?

Thanks Melissa

Comment

Working...
                  X