Can i publish over bv with soho?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i publish over bv with soho?

Hi every one, ive got a site made in bv and it ranks number 7 in google for its most difficult keyword. Bv isnt up to the job anymore and need to make a new site in soho. I have added soho in the control panel and to my horror it overwrote my web site in bv. I cant afford to not have my site up and running while i build a new site in soho, so i republished over soho. My question is this, when ive finnished making a new site in soho can i get it published over the old bv site again without losing all my new hard work? Regards, Matt. http://www.qualityclotheslines.net

Re: Can i publish over bv with soho?

Matt,

You will lose all page rank except the home page as it will have a new extension .. therefore new page. Install soho in a subdomain.. and LINK to it from your bv site as needed, or put soho in its OWN domain and link to it from the bv pages.

I also hope you UNINSTALLED soho before overwriting it with the bv site as it will cause errors. You most likely will end up with an account reset and republishing every thing anyway.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Can i publish over bv with soho?

well thats really bad news, its taken me 10 months to get to number 7. i was thinking i could redirect my pages so i dont lose page rank. So to make a new site in soho i need to do it live? i cant add it later? to over write bv?

Comment

Working...
      X