Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soho For cart only

Hello all,
    I currently have made my site in bluevoda. Really like the freedom and layout of the program. I am trying to use my website for my business. First time i have done this. I am trying to make a site that is user friendly quick simple and easy to navigate. I currently have been playing around with the paypal buttons but just not impressed by the fact that there is no continue shopping button so you have to use the back button. I have been reading about soho and it seems like it would be a possibility. I do have 2 domain names if needed, I know you can only run either bluevoda or scho. I also read some where you could make a subdomain and run it on the sub domain. I only want soho for the shopping portion of my site. Is it possible to do this. I know i can setup a store in soho but can i link a product on my bluevoda website to go into a scho shopping cart.

Thanks for any help as i have developed websites before but nothing for business purposes. I have also read about mals cart and zen cart but they seem very confusing. I'm not to sure how to set this stuff up. At most i could have 200 items on my website. That would probably be built up in 2 years. So i want a cart that will allow easy additions along the way.

Thanks
    Jesse
    www.scrollsawwoodart.com

Hand-crafted scrollsaw art with hand-made quality craftsmanship!

Re: Soho For cart only

Ok, after reading some info i see that if you use both the 2 pages would not look alike and is very unprofessional looking. I don't want that. If i use the Mals cart or zen cart which is free, will i still beable to use the pages i have already built. Like I stated before i have looked at the mals and zen but it all seems very confusing to me.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Thank you
    Jesse
    www.scrollsawwoodart.com

Hand-crafted scrollsaw art with hand-made quality craftsmanship!

Comment

Re: Soho For cart only

Jesse
      With Mals.. yes.. with zen cart you are again adding a stand alone program.

Mals ecart is a copy paste button code similar to paypal and its only free if you use paypal as your merchant account.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X