Unpublishing a Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unpublishing a Page

How do you UNPUBLISH a page you didn't mean to publish. I accidently published my TEMPLATE page.

Re: Unpublishing a Page

You cant unpublish...this action does not exist...But you can login to the server and delete the page...login via blueftp....click the below to learn how....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Can't Access Subdirectories and Files uning BlueFTP Manager

Hello all,

I wonder if this is unique to me, but lately I have just discovered that I can't access my published bluevoda pages and created sub-directories on the remote server using BlueFTP Manager; because they are not visibly present.

However, my published bluevoda pages, files and created sub-directories are accessible from Cpanel.

I need to upload some files into my sub-directories from my local computer and I find that Cpanel does not allow me to perform this simple task.

Please, can someone with knowledge and expertise in this area advice on what I need to do in order to have BlueFTP Manager work properly; and display all files; bluevoda pages, folders and subdirectories located on the remote server in the public-html directory.

Thanks a million in advance.

MYICE07
      Not matter what happens this day, may you know that God loves you so much.

Comment

Hi ...

I can suggest you try another ftp manager , this is a link of recommended alternatives for ftp by voda host.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

In the Complete list given by LadyEye, is Filezilla which is Open Source and very easy to use. http://filezilla-project.org/
          Bless you
          Tom

Comment

Working...
          X