html code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• html code

when i put in an html code and i preview it the picture does not show only a box with an x in it, however when i click on it it takes you to the page where it is supposed to go what am i doing wrong?

Re: html code

Why are you entering the picture with html code? Use the image feature to enter a picture. Sounds like you are entering a link instead.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

yes its a link that is a html code and its a picture of the product and when you click the pic it takes you to a page where you order the product its a affiliate link like i mentioned the pic from the code does not show up its a xed out box but link works though how come the pic is xed out in preview its a html code so it should work

Comment

Hello

The affiliate code either is defective or you didn't get it copied completely. The link may be out of date! Log in again to your affiate page and select another banner. See if that works OK. (Be sure to "select" the entire code that they give you! One way to be sure you do is to right click in the code area and do "select all").
        Hope this helps!

Comment

i tried everything still dont work im an affiliate for 3 companies and none of the codes work for any of them same story links work but pics dont show in preview im at a loss i dont know what it could be

Comment

Originally posted by goldfibre2001 View Post
            when i put in an html code and i preview it the picture does not show only a box with an x in it, however when i click on it it takes you to the page where it is supposed to go what am i doing wrong?
            The code will not display in preview mode, you must publish the pages...publish the page and take a look...if you are still having issues...please provide us a link to the published page so we may take a look...we can not diagnose an issue we can not see.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

And I have deleted your 2nd thread on this matter - keep this discussion here, please.
              Beth
              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
              X