Comments and criticisms please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments and criticisms please

I've just launched my first website, www.emigratetv.com and would welcome any positive and negative feedback. I know the videos are a bit slow to upload, but not sure I can do anything about that. Any helpful comments/advice would be welcome though.
    Thanks

Re: Comments and criticisms please

Hi, looks like a different & good idea for a site & your off to a good start. Assuming I have it right? It maybe an idea to not have the video on the front page & have this area as a short description of what the sites about with an enter link to the video. Would load the page faster & give the visitors an idea of who you are aiming the site at. At a quick glance, I got the impression that it was aimed at the American market immigrating to other parts of the world. It didn’t give me any ideas that it was a aimed at the UK.
    Might be worth trying some backgrounds to see if it takes away the whiteness.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Comments and criticisms please

I would have added that you specialize in the following locations: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, USA, South Africa and America. I wonder if you could use real photos of the spectacular places people can move to? For example, the New York City skyline or a real photo of Lady Liberty.

Good job though!

The Best Funny Videos on myspace.com and more!

Comment

Working...
      X