Syncronizing edited pages in C panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syncronizing edited pages in C panel

I need to syncronize or update a form which I edited in the file manager of Cpanel with the same page saved on my computer from the BV Web Builder. The file in cpanel is my index file in the public folder. I understand how to publich from the BV Web Builder to the Voda Host (internet) but do not understand the reverse process. In other words, can I save or transfer a file edited in cpanel to the file on my computer where I save webpages created with BV Web Builder?

Re: Syncronizing edited pages in C panel

Originally posted by Robert C
    I need to syncronize or update a form which I edited in the file manager of Cpanel with the same page saved on my computer from the BV Web Builder. The file in cpanel is my index file in the public folder. I understand how to publich from the BV Web Builder to the Voda Host (internet) but do not understand the reverse process. In other words, can I save or transfer a file edited in cpanel to the file on my computer where I save webpages created with BV Web Builder?
    Bluevoda can create a New Page from an Internet Url. So, go to Bluevoda, >File>New Page>From existing HTML Page, click Remote and fill in your Index page url (complete form, taht is http:// ............. .html)

Bluevoda will import the page and then you can save it on your computer as index.bvp However there are some limitations regarding navbars, menus, forms, and the order (forward - backward) of the objects, so you should check everything and eventyally edit/format the page before saving. Just one curiosity: why did you edit the page directly on the server ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Syncronizing edited pages in C panel

Thanks for the help. I needed some technical help setting up an email form with an auto responder and a thankyou page and the person helping me did it that way. I would have preferred doing it on BV Web Builder and then I could have worked with it better. However, I'm slowly learning.

Thanks again.

Robert C

Comment

Working...
      X