www.chinabluefish.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.chinabluefish.com

Thanks so much for your help. I've been scouring the forum's picking up lots of tips and tricks. I reformated the page to a narrower width of 900. I hope it is more presentable this way.

Re: www.chinabluefish.com

Are the background colors too hard? I'm not sure I picked the right colors. Any suggestions?

Comment

www.chinabluefish.com

Hi ... you are off to a really great start .. a couple of things...

your link to bluevoda takes the visitor off your website ... go back into your link setup and set your target to blank.

Another thing is maybe consider centring your page in the centre of the browser .. right click on an empty part of the page, select page properties and select centre in browser.

It would be nice to put a copyright notice at the bottom of your page and that will finish the it off.

Also, maybe consider putting a border around the text of the right-hand side to balance it with the blue shape on the right ... keep up the good work ...
      kym, merlin & tala
      creating white majick
      www.whiteshepherds.com.au
      www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
      www.merlinsmajick.com
      www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

I think there was supposed to be a background pic behind the forecast link? I can barely see the text and there is an x in the corner of the box.
        Very nice work!
        Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
        X