adding banner to soho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding banner to soho

I am using the Soho package and the only way I can figure to put the banner on the page is to upload a file with it ...as I am new I don't know how to do this .....just need to figure out how to do it.. I cant find a download from the voda site?? that i can upload all i am getting is the html code ... do i save it to a ummmm say word doc and upload it.???
    Darren
    matesrates-australia.com.au

Re: adding banner to soho

A banner is an image, so when u insert it, it gives you the option to browse for one uploaded or to upload one.

If its for the header, in the template manager you can upload a log etc. Same thing

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks karen i played with the banner yep know how to do it now ...do u also know how to put in html code into the pages, i am trying to put in the vodahost affiliate program html do i put the pic where i want to say at the bottom of the page and then add the html code link?

Comment

nice charm chicks page by the way

Comment

Thanks.. That site is always a work in progress!

Ok.. create your html page, in whatever mode you want that renders html without being upload to the server, and this is the same for php or scripts etc.. and custom code. You can even do this in notepad and just save it as all files and type in the html extension.

On the page you want the codes to be on, drag and drop the custom incl icon instead of a text icon and then it gives you the drop down option, or upload option and upload your file.

If you are adventurous, you can also drag a text box and switch it to hmtl mode and put small snippets of code in there etc, but, if any of the code is required to be run in the head etc you will get errors. For an affiliate snippet.. live vodahost code, this works fine. Btw you have to use keyboard commands for copy and paste, so if youve save the code.. to put it in html mode.. i believe its cntrl key and the V key to paste it in.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thank you karen...all the info is slowly sinking in ...
            thanks again

Comment

Working...
            X