Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Pages In One..

Dear friends,

When i made our site www.ntonoudi.gr i tried to have a quest book in my contact page, so i did everything to get one! but in less than one month its full of spam . I deleted my guest book from that page and left it as plain as i could but i did a google search and i found it www.ntonoudi.gr/guestbook.php
    i never published that page!!! It was in my email page..

The real page is http://www.ntonoudi.gr/email.html

Does everyone know the way to delete that.
    RaceGuns.gr

Re: Two Pages In One..

Hi ubu... If I have this right.. It looks like a Cbox..You can remove this script from your html via the C-Panel..file manager...public_html... click on email.html... then use the edit tool on the right to see page source... highlight and delete the cbox script... save... done... Hope that helps... Doug

Comment

Hi again... An easier way to do this is to republish the email.html.. the way you want... it will over write the old page... Doug

Comment

Thanks dougnez but Cbox is not my problem . In my ... /mail.html page i dont have a quest book right now, I deleted it. With the way you told me months ago.. The problem is that if you do a google search you will find an extra page of ntonoudi.gr named www.ntonoudi.gr/guestbook.php .
        Thanks again ..
        RaceGuns.gr

Comment

Hi zis...goggle sometimes shows past pages..or pages you don't want shown on their own... and they will be there for a while.. you can just ignore it...delete from your cpanel.. which will show 404 not found... or you can redirect it to the page you want look here .. there is also a meta tag that tells robots not to cache a page or to not index... So there are several things you can do....hope that helps... Doug

Comment

Thats the solution I was looking for.. Thanks mate you are very kind. Wishing you the best. :)
            RaceGuns.gr

Comment

Working...
            X