This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 7 year old website

I've been hanging around the outside door of VodaHost web hosting since April of last year. I have a 7 yr old web site (another host) that I have developed from 3am to 8am ea. morning for seven years. TODAY, when I logged into this "other web host" I got word that I have 60 days and they are pulling the plug on my website (the entire host is going down).. GREAT!! I thought..

My website supports my family, 100% .. Can you imagine my despair?

For those considering signing up to VodaHost..
    Listen carefully now !!
    I decided to send a distress signal for HELP!! thru VodaHost forum. At about 1pm today, I clicked "Post it" in the Pre-Sales Questions Catagory.

Within seconds - and I mean SECONDS, not more than 60 seconds, two folks had viewed the message, few minutes more and 6 had viewed it. In 24 minutes, answers to my call of distress and HOW TO's came flooding in.

You may check it out the timing of all that yourself by going to the Pre-Sales questions forum and look for my post "Losing my 7 yr. old website".

What I am trying to say is this... I haven't even signed up yet.. and already KNOW .. THIS place called VodaHost is HOME... Doesn't matter WHAT kinda tools they have.. It's all about PEOPLE...

I'll see ya here at VodaHost... I,m starting right NOW!!

Kind Regards, Lowly Humbel and grateful Private (thank you VodaHost)
    Mike Just
    Kindest of Regards,

Just Mike
    www.treetables.com
Working...
X