Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink Panther Party Bus

All comments welcome...

Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Re: Pink Panther Party Bus

Love the pink bus Ramsey! haha
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
      Love the pink bus Ramsey! haha
      LOL, ok ok thanks to Jeremy for my 'cut out' bus!
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

lol, i wanted to hop on when i read the name

have you got pinker?

jason

Comment

Hi Ramsey,

For a pretty straightforward local business I think it does a good job of telling pretty much the whole story on the index page. Of course the colour choices are appropriate.

You might want to have a little info about deposits, payment options somewhere.

Good job as usual!
          Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Originally posted by sedona View Post
            Hi Ramsey,

For a pretty straightforward local business I think it does a good job of telling pretty much the whole story on the index page. Of course the colour choices are appropriate.

You might want to have a little info about deposits, payment options somewhere.

Good job as usual!
            Thank You

I didn't get much info from the client on this one. But I will chase him up as I agree this would be a good addition.

Comment

Hey Ramsey,
              The site is great, not only catchy and humorus, but informative.
              But one question from a person on the other side of the pond,,,,,
              What is a "HEN NIGHT"?
              Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

A hen night is a group of girls on a night out on the towm celebrating the forthcoming marriage of one of the party members.

A stag night is exactly the same but for the groom

Comment

Thanks, I feel so enlightened now. (Almost international)
                  Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Ramsey

I have to echo the comments.... good correlation with webname and colors. Also very catchy hook (American marketing lingo for getting the buyer's attention)... right at the top.

I know exactly what the business is... no guessing. The link for more information does well in personalizing the story.... very good.

I would probably add a little more pitch on the front page... not much since you do not want to go over the top. For example add some key phrase like "Travel in Luxury" right before you mention what is in the limo bus. Key phrasing will help link ideas on the page.

Perhaps move around some of the components of the page.... see if you can reduce some of the white space and help with the flow.

Remove the word "though"- it is negative term.

However, a very good start with good graphics, color, story, etc.
                    Bravo, well done.

Comment

Thanks Slick, nice comments. I'll have a rellok at the comments you made and see what can be done. Cheers

Comment

Was waiting to hear the panther music!!! Great looking site, really easy to navigate... I'm sure you already know there's no link to the photo's which was disappointing 'cos I wanted to see more photo's. Ditto to more of the personalised story on the front page with the one liners down the bottom. Great work.
                        www.madinmelbourne.com.au
                        the ART of Making A Difference

Comment

Working...
                        X