Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sitemap conundrum

Hi,

i wonder if someone could look at my site www.naturalreikischool.co.uk.

I have done my site map in the usual way and I know it is working fine but I just canot link to it from my home page, it comes up error404. The strange thing is have done the same thing with other sites with no problem but this is just not linking. I have been trying this for too long now and just cannot work it out.

I believe I have name the link right..... mabye I am just missing something very simple... again!

many thanks in advance

dave
    Dave

Law of Attraction Books
    Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
    Reiki Books

Re: sitemap conundrum

Hi Dave:

I don't believe I am seeing any sitemap on your page ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I believe you are missing where you uploaded it to. Double check that you uploaded it to the correct folder/area of your account. Ive gotten busy many times and overlooked where my directory was pointing when i ftp'd something to the site.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

How many times have I done that? If you have more than one site it's so easy to hit 'publish' without checking the folder that you're publishing to.

Unbeknown to me one of my sites has just spent two weeks with the index page from one of my other sites! As Karen says, check this out first, it could be that simple.

Comment

FYI, "Copyright" is misspelled....
          CarbonTerry
          Semper Fi
          Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
          Zone 5 Photo
          My USMC

Comment

Re: wow gold shopping

Originally posted by ilovejoni
            We offer wow gold, Warcraft gold, We have an outstanding world of wow gold experience.Farming for world of warcraft gold(EVE ISK) isn't easy,FFXI Gil on sale. We have revolutionized the exchange of money to world of warcraft gold with fast delivery.Buy runescape gold, Buy runescape money.
            if anyone is bored please take time out to send some spam to power4games at h o t m a i l.com SEEING AS THEY INSIST ON SPAMMING OUR FORUM
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
            X