Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• connection to HTTP server

Hi everybody,

I went in my oh so pretty link contactme@beadedjewels.biz in my "contact " page of beadedjewels.biz . I wanted to write myself an email only to find out that there are erros with the HTTP server, no connection I am using Outlook express . Can anyone help. I watched the tutorials and I still have no idea. I want to give my guest or customers the possibillity to send me an email trough that link.
    Thanks sooooooooooooooo much Lexi

Re: connection to HTTP server

Hi .. have you logged into your webmail and created your email address?
    Once you do this, you can then configure your email to send and receive from your outlook express - or you can forward your mail from webmail to your outlook express as well ..

As well, this would be applied on your page as a mail to not an http: - an email address - not a webpage ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: connection to HTTP server

General LadyEye....maybe you can merge this thread into her earlier one(s)??

Seems many of our newer peers have gotten into the habit of side-stepping the Rules and create multiple threads whenever they make some changes to their site....this make 3 for this site alone in the past week!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X