Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handing over website to new owner

Hello;
    I Have built a website for a individual and he wants to take it over.The question i have is how do i transfer everything to him so he can continue the website?I also made a mistake and put the site in my name how do i put it in his name?
    Thank you All
    Lyn

Re: Handing over website to new owner

Your best bet Lyn is to put this question in a support ticket to the Voda team. They will help you with this.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

You can take all of the .bvp files and the images and bundle up in a zip folder and mail to your client. As far as the domain, if the domain is over 60 days old you can request a transfer to his name, if not, you will need to wait until the 60 days are up .. he can still maintain the website in the meantime .. this is not a problem.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by inferno View Post
        Hello;
        I Have built a website for a individual and he wants to take it over.The question i have is how do i transfer everything to him so he can continue the website?I also made a mistake and put the site in my name how do i put it in his name?
        Thank you All
        Lyn
        lol i want to take it over!! k? hehe

Comment

Working...
        X