scope - life coach magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scope - life coach magazine

I'm feeling brave enough to hear and get any comments and advices you may have for our new website. Come and visit us at:
    www.life-coach-magazine.com

Ilana Shoval

Re: scope - life coach magazine

You've done a great job. The site moves easily, and looks clean and professional but not too clinical. The only thing I noticed was on the header at the left where the c is up against the pic looks a little odd to me but that's just me.
    Great job!!
    Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

hi ... you have done a good job ... a couple of things though ... consider the width of your pages ... normally we stick to between 800 and 1000 to avoid sideways scroll and I am getting a lot of sideways scroll. Also maybe consider centring your pages in the browser.

Another thing to think about is the naming of your pages ... a lot of them are just ... Career ... Money ... etc. More descriptive names scan help your SE rankings ... maybe consider Home of LIfe Coach Magazine ... good luck you are doing well ...
      kym, merlin & tala
      creating white majick
      www.whiteshepherds.com.au
      www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
      www.merlinsmajick.com
      www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Hi

I like your site. As SAman say's the site moves easily and looks clean and professional. Nice job.

Nicola

Comment

Thank's a lot for your coment!

Comment

A grand beginning, and a lot of potential.

Your careful planning is visible (as it works), and the inevitable minor refinements of layout formatting and precision will become self-inspiring as the process itself reveals how your site will serve as the best example of your carefully developed content ...... a key ingredient for your overall website success!

Good build!

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you very much for your comments!

Comment

Originally posted by noodles2208 View Post
                Hi

I like your site. As SAman say's the site moves easily and looks clean and professional. Nice job.

Nicola
                Thank you for your comment

Ilana

Life-coach-magazine.com

Comment

I like it! But you know your drop down menu? I'd change the background colour from white, to the same pastel-sunshine colour that your webpage background it. Otherwise, I think you've done a great job! It looks really complicated, like you've put a lot of time in it. It was worth it. :)
                  Emmy
                  www.cherrylanememories.com

Comment

Thank you for your comment! I found it very helpful

Comment

Very nicely put together. The layout is user friendly, making me want to read all the articles!

I did notice that you fixed the page width, so no sideways scrolling is needed, as stated above. But I think you may have forgotten to do the About Us page. On my browser, I did have to scroll over on that page. But other than that, very nice indeed!
                      www.reikiforhorses.ca
                      Balance Your Horse's Energy For Self-Healing
                      www.lucynixon.ca
                      Reiki For Pets and Their People
                      www.ufindahorse.com
                      Work In Progress

Comment

Good job just maybe its supposed show this way on your home page you got 2 images over the tex. Another considering the banner problay if you left off the red and move the picture of the lake over the word scope will show better,other than that loads fast easy to navigate and easy on the eyes . Well good luck with it.
                        sigpicJoe
                        Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
                        The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

We took all your comments seriously and tried to improve the site. Any one who has further comments for ius is more than welcome! Please let know what you think

Comment

It's been a while, and some basics still need to be covered (not mentioned the first go-round).

Like:
                            Be sure to set your textbox backgrounds to "Automatic"/transparent, for they are still with a white background and looks very noticable against your colored page background: look at top Navigation items, and on the index page proper ("About..", "by Steve Guzman", etc.) --- you will see what I mean.

And, I am looking forward to the contiunued development of your Content, and the relevance you establish....
                            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

This comment was very helpful! Thanks a lot!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X