Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Products Inventory, Site Back Office, Sales & Profit Margin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Products Inventory, Site Back Office, Sales & Profit Margin?

I'm posting this again due to, I think I posted this last time in less relevant area. Cheers!
    ---------------------------------
    Hi everyone!

I'm looking to swing over from Stores Online (rip offs) to here but I'm not sure about if whether I have some sort of a back office to my site where I can look at my orders, products and profit margin's from every sale. Is there something where I can upload all my products to a products page using excel into my back office, including image, product name, description, sku, price and if I want sale price?

Stores Online was very easy to use but not worth the massive annual hosting fee's and the over priced monthly costs. I wanna keep my site going but I've only got a month to pull my finger out and get it done! It's e commerce and what I mentioned above is what I'm not sure about.

My site is http:www.airbrush-kits.com. Maybe you can have a look and tell me the best way to get on with this!

Best Regards,
    Daniel - Goldy30

Re: Products Inventory, Site Back Office, Sales & Profit Margin?

We offer 4 diffrent excellent carts...click the below to learn more about Soholaunch.

Get your free soholaunch pro along with hundreds of soholaunch templates from Vodahost web hosting.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Products Inventory, Site Back Office, Sales & Profit Margin?

Hi Daniel,

VH is NOT a store builder like SOL is. VH is a hosting company- where you can choose to use many different ways to build your site.

I suggest you do some reading on the SOL forum - where we go into detail on this - and do some deciding HOW you want to build - as you have lots and lots of options here - in different ways. But you have to find the one that works for you.

We'll be able to answer some of the cart questions you have better on the other forum :)
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
      X