Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Blue Voda Form Builder

Hi
    I have installed on my site, checked all settings, uploaded sample contact forms, thankyou_ page, errorpage. Done all the instructions to a tee, the only thing I not sureof is the codes I entered for each feild, when i run he form I am able to enter data on form when I hit submit, I takenn to the CP for ABVFP. my site is www.techstation.net/officetalk is where i'm trying to install the form manager. Could i ask you to look at my field defintions please.
    Gary

Re: Advanced Blue Voda Form Builder

Please provide a link to the form page
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hello George
      my contact page http://www.techstation.net/contactform.html

Comment

Your problem is the hidden field. This is what you have:

name="Formid4" value="contactform"

Should be "Formid" and the value should be 2 or 3 or 4 (i can't know tha actual value, if this is the first form it should probably be 2)

Edit, save, publish and refresh your browser before testing
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

George,
          You did excellant job ans I guess i wasn't that bad either thank you very much, that part works, but i can find the "newuploads" files that i sent, put directory ib abvfp/newuploads and in public/html but they ar both empty. what do you think
          Gary

Comment

Check your form settings to see what you have provided as Upload folder name. Probably a / or : or something else missing or typed in wrong.

The upload folder in ABVFP must be the full URL:
            Navaldesign

Comment

Hi
              I hope this gets to George, Navaldesign, I am trying to make a form have done several times, I have, 1 three botton selection, 4 upload files, naae address, and telephone number and 1 text box, for feilds, I have communicated with George before, this form works in the following ways: I create form, do all field preparation with endind letters, go to hidden feild enter formid =12, set form up in admin ABVFP, for form 12, save page, publish to public_html, run it in browswer, fill in all feilds, but when I use myphpadmin and look up file form_ID_12 the file upload feilds are not created. I ve deleted the file checked all settings, and rentered all feilds again still no upload fields. what am i doing wrong. the uploads go to right directory, the emails go out with attachments, but no upload felds!!!! CAn you take a look at my stuff, the form name is htttp://www.techstation.net/NewUploadForm.html, and data base file is in bbuvswqb_ABVFP, form_Nr_12, I tried deleting file and reenetering all feild 5 times. but no upload feilds

Gary

Comment

ABVFP doe NOT store the uploaded files in the database, it attaches them in your mail, and it also stores them in your "uploads" folder. Consequently, in the database you will find all other fields but not the uploaded files fields.
                Navaldesign

Comment

George,
                  Back in Jabuary I made default www.techstation.net/contactform.html and had same four uploads, they were uploading file names with path, if you run the script now it uploads just file name, can be seen in bbuvswqb_ABVFP, form_Nr_4. What's u!!!check out file nr_7
                  Gary

Comment

Did you change the script ? or did you change something in the form ? Do you recieve the files as attachment with the email ?
                    Navaldesign

Comment

I took your form, and entered my header, I don't now how to change the script, before i wasn.rt getting email attachments, but now i do.

Comment

If you get email attachments, the files are sent to you and is 100 % certain that they are also uploaded on your site. Seems quite stange that the link to the uploaded files is not complete. The autoresponder message doesn't include the path to the files, for security reasns, only the mail that comes to you contains the path.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

well, anyway i need a page that store the files, what do you suggest, I'm open for your help!!!!
                          Gary

Comment

Working...
                          X