PDA

View Full Version : How to Add text to frames

this1234
12-26-2005, 01:34 AM
Ok, I know this seems (and probably is) a very stupid question. But how do I add text to the inline frames? Here's what I mean:

I create an iFrame on my site. Then, I create a textbox inside of the frame and type my content there. However, if the content and text exceeds the space of the frame, the frame does not create a scrollbar. I have to extend the fram manually.

There must be a solution to this. I like this software very much, but I until I figure this out...

VodaHost
12-26-2005, 07:46 PM
create a separate page for the text. click the below..

http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/bvt4/28.htm

navaldesign
12-27-2005, 05:53 AM
Ok, I know this seems (and probably is) a very stupid question. But how do I add text to the inline frames? Here's what I mean:

I create an iFrame on my site. Then, I create a textbox inside of the frame and type my content there. However, if the content and text exceeds the space of the frame, the frame does not create a scrollbar. I have to extend the fram manually.

There must be a solution to this. I like this software very much, but I until I figure this out...

An inline frame is a "window" which simply displays the content of another, separate page. So, create another page, insert your text, and then link the inline frame to this page.