linking my pages together?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• linking my pages together?

please help because I've been trying to make a game site. So when I click on the *********** 2 link it will go to the page but I do not know the URL of my other pages so it doesn't work. Please help

thanx

Re: linking my pages together?

The url of your other pages depends on what you name them. Say your second page is named ps2, the url is http://yoursite.com/ps2.html.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

okay makes sence, but I don't know what the name of my site is how do I find that out?

Comment

ok......

Whats your domain name??? If you do not have a domain name yet. Click
        the below link to create your VodaHost account.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanx alot that helped me on my wayn to making a good site

Comment

I look forward to seeing it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Vodahost.

I have a domain www.statuesofremembrance.com that I wish to transport to BlueVoda, however the domain is currently registered to the current hosting company t2tequchnologies. When I contacted them they said I should get a new host and they will transfer domain (I assume to me). The domain runs out in March, so I need to get it under my control ASAP. I oviously would like Bluevoda to host my site.

I am have a feeling when I first opened bluevoda that I filled in a 'Name your website page', and selected statues of remembrance. But I do not remember getting an email with a username, nor password? What I need to do is to name pages www.statuesofremembrance.com/contactus www.statuesofremembrance.com/introduction

(I am sure I am explaining the blatently obvoious, but I am sure you have an answer....
              A Monumental Finale.

Comment

Originally posted by smeghead
                Hi Vodahost.

I have a domain www.statuesofremembrance.com that I wish to transport to BlueVoda, however the domain is currently registered to the current hosting company t2tequchnologies. When I contacted them they said I should get a new host and they will transfer domain (I assume to me). The domain runs out in March, so I need to get it under my control ASAP. I oviously would like Bluevoda to host my site.

I am have a feeling when I first opened bluevoda that I filled in a 'Name your website page', and selected statues of remembrance. But I do not remember getting an email with a username, nor password? What I need to do is to name pages www.statuesofremembrance.com/contactus www.statuesofremembrance.com/introduction

(I am sure I am explaining the blatently obvoious, but I am sure you have an answer....

(An update: I have now paid for Vodahost triannual option, so I'm with you all for three years at least).
                A Monumental Finale.

Comment

Working...
                X