Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made the changes, please review again

Hi
    I think i've made all of the changes suggested, can you take another look and let me know what you think.
    thank you
    janice

www.labrehaudaisgites.com

Re: Made the changes, please review again

GREAT! Packed with information, beautiful photo's. The font is the only thing I had trouble with, is it courier? In itallic it's a little difficult to read... and I'd like to see it with a different colored background instead of the grey. That's a personal thing, I find grey a little gloomy. Love the setup tho, all the info is really easy to find. You've made it look like a great place to visit.
    www.madinmelbourne.com.au
    the ART of Making A Difference

Comment

Hi your pictures on the this pagehttp://www.labrehaudaisgites.com/barn_owl_cottage.html overlap your banner text, you really need to change this. Also you would be better centring your pages.

Other than that well done

Paul
      www.anxietynomore.co.uk
      The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
      Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
      Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

hi Paul
        when I look at the site in explorer the pictures don't overlap anything, i'm not sure I understand what you mean
        janice

Comment

Hi, I am looking in expolrer to and your title 'La Brehaudais Gites'is covered by the two pics of the barn owls.

Can you get someone else to check what they see or someone else may come along as honelsty they are covered quite badly from this end.
          www.anxietynomore.co.uk

www.firstwebcall.com

Comment

Hi, I agree with Karel, the pages are : http://www.labrehaudaisgites.com/kestrel_cottage.html
            &

also I tried your form: http://www.labrehaudaisgites.com/booking_form.html
            how does it work?
            I do have an hotel, and believe me your informations have to be very clear and short.
            When I check on my web which pages my customers have been looking, I can see that the index , home & photogallery are the top viewed.
            I guess that if these pages can attract a viewer to look at the rest of the website, then is a very good website.
            About your gallery, of course it is your choice to put the pictures of the zoo, etc., but if I was a customer I will like to see more pictures of the accomodation & the area where I am going to spend my holidays.
            Ciao
            Alas

Comment

also I tried your form: http://www.labrehaudaisgites.com/booking_form.html
              how does it work?

I presume the form is to print off and send? You really need a proper booking form on there also, there are one or two that could help you with this on here, George is very good (Naval Design).

Also, as said above, yes the other page that I missed also overlaps the text.
              www.anxietynomore.co.uk

www.firstwebcall.com

Comment

Janice,
                Your site looks good. Karel is right I se the overlap also using e-explorer.
                Also your privacy page link opens another page, instead of opening in the same page. Looks really good though, looks like a nice place!
                Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

You really should stick to your original thread (best to see progression, and to make cognizant suggestions seeing the processing in one place).

Besides, Forum Rules stipulate only one thread in the Showcase per website/domain!
                  . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                  * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

hi
                    karel and alas, I have taken the pictures out on the barn owl cottage and kestrel cottage altough they still didn't over lap when I went to the site any ideas why not? also the booking form is a print and send one because my bank here in france will only accept cheques for payment so my customers cannot pay over the net, say with a credit card etc. do you have any other suggestions on this? Saman, I have changed the privacy page link now thank you and Vasili sorry about the new thread i didn't know.
                    thanks again for everyones help
                    janice
                    www.labrehaudaisgites.com
                    www.brittanyholidaylets.com this will soon be an introduction site to the gites (i thought more memorable) but having problems publishing at the moment

Comment

Working...
                    X