Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not receiving emails

Client ID: 21482

Hi, this is my first website and i'm wrestling with my contact form. It all seems to work but I don't receive any emails. I originally wanted them to be sent to an outside email address, which is what I put into the HTML, but when I received nothing I went over everything suggested in other threads, and couldn't find a problem. So I changed the email in the action.php page HTML to my domain email, and then set up a forward to the account I want to use. Still nothing!

my form is at www.fishingtripsafrica.com/contactform.html

the thankyou page is at www.fishingtripsafrica.com/action.php

Please let me know what I'm not seeing! I can't find what im doing wrong.

Thanks very much.

Kate

Re: Not receiving emails

Well, you form seems ok so you should post here the script used in your action page, to check
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I'm having the same problem... gmail, domain email... nothing. Here's my php script.

<?PHP
      $mailto = "info@indianajim.net";
      $email = $HTTP_POST_VARS['email'];
      if ($email == "") {
      $email = $mailto;
      }
      $mailsubj = "Contact Form Submission";
      $mailhead = "From: $email\n";
      reset ($HTTP_POST_VARS);
      $mailbody = "Values submitted from web site form :\n";
      while (list ($key, $val) = each ($HTTP_POST_VARS))
      {
      if ($key!="submit")
      {
      $mailbody .= "$key : $val\n";
      }
      }
      mail($mailto, $mailsubj, $mailbody, $mailhead);
      ?>

Comment

Your script seems ok. Please verify that your email account is working ok, and that the emails do not end on your spam folder. Check (with your domain name in the script) id the emails arrive inyour web mail.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Yeah, the emails check out okay. The first thought I had before I posted here was to check spam, and no such luck. It seems to be an issue a lot of people have had on this messageboard.... ?

Comment

I would suggest that you delete the php script from the page and then re-copy and paste back into the html box (Inside Body tag). save and publish.

Sometimes it's the little things that work.

Andy

IndianaJim-
            Was your's working and then quit, or is this a new build like Skate because I do not see it anywhere on your site?

Andy
            PHP- is a blast!

Comment

I have pasted some script into my index.html file and I can't find how to delete it. I go into html in builder and open thml by right ckicking page html.

Comment

dannlin

Yes. Then click on each of the tabs to see where you put it. Unless you put it in an html box. Then simply delete it off the page.

Andy
                PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
                X