Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I add more images to my navigation bar buttons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I add more images to my navigation bar buttons?

I can only see the bluevoda button in the navigation bar style options. How can I add more? I have downloaded the buttons from the bluevoda download site and have watched the tutorial video. No luck.. help plz!

Re: How can I add more images to my navigation bar buttons?

not sure what you mean - do you have a link for us to see. when you press the style but hundreds of navigation buttons are in your "nav" folder in Blue Voda. once you have choosen a style then you just click on add and you will be asked name and linking information. if you want different buttons to choose from, let's say from another website, and you want that in your "nav" folder, just save them to that folder in blue voda.
    again, if i have not answered your question then just send a link and i will be able to understand better.
    mrmagoo144
    wtm1323323
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Click on the images in the properties of the navigation - and wait for it to load.

And I deleted your other thread on the same topic. Please don't start duplicate threads! Thanks
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

you understood the question thanks! But now I have another problem - I don't have or cant find my "nav" folder. I have a navbar folder where I downloaded all the buttons. I tried changing the name to just nav... didn´t work

Comment

You already had the folder - if you have BV on the computer. You do not GO to the folder to see the buttons - you SEE them from the navigation on the BV site - where you currently are seeing the BV button.

Right click on the navigation - then click on properties - then click on style - and you will see ALL the choices.
          Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

I understand that, I know I should see all the choices but they DO NOT appear. That is the problem. Is there a way to fix it?
            Trust me I have tried that several times. For some reason I only see the one button, where I understand I should see several.

Comment

perhaps you should download the builder again. it will not change any pages that you have created and the new builder may work fine for you.
              as Bethers stated you should be able to click on style and hundreds of options should be there to choose from. you only import navigation buttons if you want to use a custom button.
              mrmagoo144
              www.videopostcards.info
              mrmagoo144
              www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Also, are you waiting? It does take a little time for them to all come up when you click the appropriate things - if you click right back out - you aren't giving it enough time.

Patience is a virtue :)
                Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                SEO - The Basics

Comment

I gave it a good 5 minutes... still just one image. I´m going to re-download the program and see if that works.

Thank you for the help

Comment

re-installed program and it is complete now
                    thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X