Uploading site/menubar linking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading site/menubar linking

I am totally excited! I was able to publish my index page. www.anvildancer.com I plugged it into my browser, Google, and shazam! it popped up. However, (seems like there is often a "but," or a "however") when I click on the menu bars it does not link me to my other pages. I have watched the tutorials and I think I have done it all correctly. Obviously I made a goof along the way somewhere. I did have pages named improperly, but corrected that. Thoughts?
    Last edited by anvildancer; 02-03-2008, 07:37 PM. Reason: add website url:

Re: Uploading site/menubar linking

You still have them named incorrectly. You have:

it should be

And it works - just click on this link and you will see :)

Little mistakes will do you in :)
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Beth, Thank you so much for your response. I am getting so close and I have done a lot or work to get this far. I have a long way to go and I am learning as I go. It is really awesome. Before I posted the last time I went through the tutorials and noticed that I had the urls wrong when I went to Menu Bars and double clicked. I changed them to .html and it did not seem to make a difference. When I do that, do I have to go ahead and republish the page? Also, I am noticing mistakes on the page. When I make corrections, do I need to republish the page?

Comment

Whatever changes you make on a page, you have to republish it. Do not type .html as part of the page name. BV will automatically convert the page to html during upload and will add the .html by itself.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Dudes! You're Awesome! It is up and running nearly as I had wanted. It needs some tweeking. Picture files need editing bucause they are too large. Thank you so much for the help. I'll keep plugging.

Comment

Okay, use the PixResizer for your pictures. Available on the Customer Support button at the bottom of BV.
            Bless you
            Tom

Comment

Working...
            X