Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Form and file upload

Hello all,

I put together a form on my website with multiple file uploads. The Form works fine without the file uploads, but when i added them in...i click submit and nothing happens.

Site is www.drwdesigners.com/templateform.html under quote then template form.

My thanks.
    Darc

sigpic
    www.drwdesigners.com

www.diydatabase.net

Re: Problem with Form and file upload

Your submit button is outside the form.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Thanks Watdaflip,

I moved the submit button onto the form field.

Also i found the upload tutorial and i pasted the code to make uploads work. Problem is now on the form there is a bunch of code words all over the top of the form. www.drwdesigners.com/templateform.html

Anyone know the fix?

Thanks.
      Darc

sigpic
      www.drwdesigners.com

www.diydatabase.net

Comment

This is never going to work. You have done the following mistakes:
        1. You have pasted the php script of the "How to upload a file using a form" tutorial, in your form page. It doesn't go here, it should go in your action (thank you) page.
        2. The code appears because the page is html. When you paste it in your thank you page, you should publish the page as php and not as html.
        3. The script is onlu intended for one upload field, and not for many. You either change it or you simply use ABVFP that will automatically take care of the multiple uploads.
        4. In any case, if you use this script, modifyingit for multiple files, change the http://www.yourdomain.com/uploads/ to be your real domain name and upload folder.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you Naval very imformative as always =)
          Will do.
          Darc

sigpic
          www.drwdesigners.com

www.diydatabase.net

Comment

Working...
          X