Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Special Effects

To All:

Does the BlueVoda Website Builder have any special effects built in. I pushed every button, did the tutorials, and downloaded anything and everything I could find, but did not see any special effects- you know something to cause the text to starburst, or have twinkling lights, etc.

If not, do you have any ideas of best places to find special effects that can be added to a website.

Also, in your opinion do special effects work or are they a distraction?

Thanks a bunch,

Tina

Re: Looking for Special Effects

This, I think, is the most commonly used site to find what you are looking for. Click here.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Tom

That's exactly right on.

BTW, I looked at your site. It is very well done.

It is easy to navigate. Great linking -with linking on words, menus, etc which works well for different thinkers and learners.

It is also clear you have an eye for web design as it is not too crowded with text and offers a variety of images.

Also like the trace on the pointer which not only offers style; but for us visually impaired, functionality.

Again, thanks for your help. Tina

Comment

My pleasure Tina. Thanks for the kind words. I really wish my website could look better, but I do not have time on my side. I'm considering dropping BV for my site as it is toooooo much work updating the website almost daily. I want to use OpenRealty (open source available in VH's Fantastico) (and still hosting with VH though) for easier maintenance so that I can start with my new template and training website already registered with Voda.

I still feel humble when I look at the fantastic websites hosted here with VH.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Working...
        X