Question re: Image Properties lingo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question re: Image Properties lingo

In the window that comes up from Image Properties, the LINK tab offers seven choices: http, file, ftp, gopher, mailto, news, and telnet. What do the ftp, file and gopher choices do? And while I'm at it, I'd like to know more about the EVENTS tab, specifically the TARGET drop down choices. There is a long list of choices: images 1-14, menu bar1-6. shapes 1-6 and text galore (wish I had a thumbnail option to see what these all ARE!) Does ANY of this relate to what I'm trying to do, which is: I've inserted a small cartoon image on my site that I want viewers to be able to click on to open a small text box next to it that contains the answer to a riddle. Any one have a suggestion?

808dinah
    www.muttmakeovers.com

Re: Question re: Image Properties lingo

Hi 808dinah,

You are new
    Take some time away from this forum and spend some quality time to view the tutorials after you have done that spend some time practicing designing your pages and learn the essential functions first. Once you have a better understanding of BV and how it functions it will get easier as you progress step by step.

If you encounter a stone wall then post your problem here. It will be easier for members to respond to your problem.

I do not think it is proper for us to teach you the ABC to Z of Blue Voda when they are available in the tutorials and explanatory faqs in VodaSupport.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

I have been through the tutorials, but have not come across the Events. I am currently looking at the shapes tool, but the tutorial re. shapes does not include Events at all.

Please could someone point me to the correct tutorial, as I cannot find it, and have had no success trying search within the forums - sorry!

TS

Comment

Hi, many tool tips & popup at this site. LINK
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks, Chris! Interesting stuff there, but some out of my league! Will keep exploring that info, though.

I'm sure there must be a BV Tutorial, or some BV help, re. the Events options in Properties for shapes, images, etc., but I really don't know where to find them. The BV stuff is so simple to use, otherwise, hence my being able to create my site, but I just can't find this.

Be lovely to hear from someone who can! :)

TS

Comment

Working...
          X