This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment method -cash on delivery

My website that i am doing with soho will operate only for Bulgaria, due to the rights that we have over a spanish brand. You can check it on www.turbobulgaria.com , however, i just find out by receiving an answer from Voda People that it is not possible to have a new icon with a payment method cash on delivery. IS this right? My country understands Pay by Cheque or Money order as you should pay by writting check. Since the general and main accepted method for internet shoping in Bulgaria is the Cash on Delivery, i cannot make people here to trust money order. I was said that i should add this icon and state that this is actually a cash on delivery. But what if many people do not read in my payment options that actually money order is cash on delivery, and they just go and start buying and then after they see the money order, visa and master card methods for peyment.... most of them will close the site, due to bulgarian mantality not to trust internet.
    IS it so hard to put a new icon for payment method? Should i learn it by myself to make this done, since i accepted this server because it was writen that people help here even if you do not have an idea how to make website. SO,
    what can i do now? Start learning PHP, and make my site working after 5 years?
    I am sure that Voda People know how to put a small new icon as Cash on delivery which will conect to the email that i created in my website. But why they say that the best way is to put money order and state that this is cash on delivery? Am i the first one with this wish?
    Can anyone help me to solve the problem? I also see that in the payment methods there is an option to browse for a php form which will overight the rest of the payment methods. How can i make such method so?

Many thanks in advance.
    Inna

Re: Payment method -cash on delivery

This requires advanced editing of soho files, please ask this question directly to soho...click the below....

Soholaunch Website Builder - Create better websites, faster.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X