Packing peanuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packing peanuts

Hi I am Judie and new to the forum - I wholesale gifts and since we just finished Christmas you know that I was busy --- Well I received 18 hugh boxes and the CA shipper ALWAYS uses to many peanuts (the foamy stuff for packing) Just picture 18 hugh box and half full of peanuts. Well my girlfriend being the nut she is sugguested that we add a few bricks to the box and wrap them up, put them in her pick up truck and go shopping at the mall.... Well 2 hours later when we returned all the wrapped gifts where gone along with the peanuts. Surprise when they got home -

Re: Packing peanuts

LMAO! Nice job! It won't stop them from stealing again, but you got the best of them this time. Nice work!
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Lol. Nice one! Wouldv'e loved to have been a fly on their wall!
      Happy New Year everyone!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Nice, lol, you should have put a note in it that said "Youve found the brick.. have you found the GPS tracker?" That really would make them think twice

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X