Google Spam Report Works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Spam Report Works

Hi everyone... Google's Spam Report works to remove uncalled for sites that are actually spam sites... Thank you Google ... Doug

Re: Google Spam Report Works

Be careful using that - I know of a site that was not spam - reported as such to google, and they had to fight to get back into the rankings. There really are people who cause harm to competitors this way.

Hopefully Google is better about it and looks at the sites now -
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi Beth... You're right about being careful...Hope I don't have to make that call again... Thanks Doug

Comment

Hi Beth,

Actually, I would be interested, how can you fight, to get back a site, which dropped out from Google?

(I have a site, which till this month performed superb on Google for 2 years. Now it has dropped out from some of the main key words completely.)

I have not touched the site for 2 month, I am not spamming, so something fishy is going on. Or this is just google dance? Can not be, because this kind of complete wipe out never happened to this site.

Parts of the website are surfacing here and there, but never the index page.

Very weird.

Cheers

Vodafan

Comment

Working...
        X