project request form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• project request form

hello it's wayne helping my friend david again. he has made a form but i can't see what is wrong with it. could you please let us know what we did wrong so we can get the form working. thanks. here is the link:
    www.acchomesolutions.com
    the form is on the project request page.
    mrmagoo144
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Re: project request form

Can't see anything wrong with the form. The problem could be in the action page.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

can you see what i did wrong in the action page. the link for that is
      www.acchomesolutions.com/action.php
      thanks Naval
      mrmagoo144
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

I'm afraid not. PHP code is invisible to anyone
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

should i re do the whole thing?
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

when i save the page action it is saving it as a bvp page shouldn't it save it as a php extension?
            mrmagoo144
            www.videopostcards.info

Comment

??? When you save it on your computer, it is ALWAYS saved as .bvp. You should however go in Page Properties, and set the extension to be php WHEN PUBLISHED
              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
              X