X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frames

How do you create frames with BlueVoda?

Re: Frames

Im new to BV and have downloaded the software and have read the tutorial.

Is non-support of FRAMESETS(FRAMES) the biggest drawback of BVoda?
    I've been searching the database on how to use frames. There was one thread addressing this issue and basically from what I have read, BVoda does not support frames. And the suggested workaround was to use HTML to code the frameset/frame pages?

There is a tutorial on iFrames but I m not sure I can use it for my design.
    I need a frame for nav and a frame for body...for page loading performance sake.

Your website builder software is great and quite powerful. I just hope that it can do frames so the decision to buy and host here would be much easier
    for me and others.

Can someone help us out on this?

Comment

Actually we where thinking about adding frames, but search engines
      hate them and will penalize your page for frames, so we left them out.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by techno
        Im new to BV and have downloaded the software and have read the tutorial.

Is non-support of FRAMESETS(FRAMES) the biggest drawback of BVoda?
        I've been searching the database on how to use frames. There was one thread addressing this issue and basically from what I have read, BVoda does not support frames. And the suggested workaround was to use HTML to code the frameset/frame pages?

There is a tutorial on iFrames but I m not sure I can use it for my design.
        I need a frame for nav and a frame for body...for page loading performance sake.

Your website builder software is great and quite powerful. I just hope that it can do frames so the decision to buy and host here would be much easier
        for me and others.

Can someone help us out on this?

Have a look at my site. The menu and the Header are in Iframes. Also, if you go to Progetti >29m in Acciao ..... >Foto Gallery

you will see that there are frames used to make a small self made photo gallery
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X