guestbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guestbook

Ok, I have searched on this and am still no closer to finding a solution, so I'm hoping that someone can help me here. I am new to all of this, so please bear with me, if I ask a stupid question. I am trying to install a guestbook on my page, and what I end up with is a page with all of the nav. buttons, and headers, but instead of a guestbook, it's just a big blank white box. The other posts have all said to install Viper, but when I went into fantastico, I did not see anything like that available. if it helps, this is the link to my guestbook page. http://www.wickedwhipz.net/guestbook.php

Thanks

Re: guestbook

click the below....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: guestbook

Ok, I must be totally missing something here. I went into blue ftp, guestbook php was already there, and I changed the permissions to 777. Now the page won't come up at all, I get an internal server error. do I need to move the page to another folder or something? So far everything that I have done, I have simply clicked the publish button, and just about all of my files are in my public html folder. Is this the cause of my problem? If so, then what else can I do? Like I said I am absolutely new to this, and basically know nothing about what I am trying to do here

Comment

Working...
      X