Navigation button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation button

I started making a page for my new website. When I added the navigation button it has a clipped corner. I went to preview and the corner that is clipped off is pink.. Here is a picture of what im talking about. How do I get rid of the pink corner? The button is a dark gray and the background behind it is light gray no pink anywhere. I see this on the preview page. Maybe it will only show there? Thanks for any help.
    Attached Files
    www.rscustomhomesllc.com

Re: Navigation button

I'm having the same problem. Will watch this page if anyone has an answer.

Comment

I remember Naval posting about this issue, I am sorry, I don't quite remember what he said the fix was - but you could try redownloading blue voda and reinstalling and see if this corrects this nav button issue .. outside of that, you might either fix it yourself in an image editing program or consider a new button ..

Hopefully Naval will see this thread and post his knowledge in regards to this button.

Just letting you know we are seeing your thread.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Nope reinstalling does not help.

Louis

Comment

I am curious if anyone has any other ideas?? I tried paint didnt work for me. I rather not choose another button unless I have to it works with my page the best from the selection. Thanks for any help you can give.

I forgot to add I published the page ... same result. Page isnt done yet but wanted to see if the problem went away.
          www.rscustomhomesllc.com

Comment

I don't wish to butt in here except that I am having the same problem a 'clear' nav button that I have backed with a white coloured shape publishes as a ghastly pink which destroys the look of the webpage. I was told to rename it as it was a gif image but almost all my other images are gif and publish without any problem. I renamed it under picture manager but I can't manage it in the same way as the usual nav buttons that come in groups of 4.
            Hopefully some one will see our plight and help us get rid of the PINK!!!

Sarah

Comment

Sometimes gif have MORE than one layer. The solid and the transparent. If you MERGE the visible layers, and then export it as a gif to maintain the transparency, or save as a jpeg, but it will then have a white background, or you could color it the background of your site and have it appear like its a gif... and Sarah.. i answered you this already.

You have to open these buttons into a photo edit software to accomplish this. Rename them so that you can find them and save them to the same folder in blue voda that you found them in.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X