PDA

View Full Version : Danger Newbie walking!!!!

ssmiffy56
12-29-2005, 02:06 AM
Hi everyone, yes I am still trying to get my site up and running been at it since the 9th Dec 2005. The Blue Voda gear is superb and simple to use, except for me. Being an absolute ham fingered slow witted type of guy, I see it but cannot get it to gel.

I am stuck at present trying to work out how to put together a drop down list or menu for someone to register their details, I have tried but I am obviously missing something.
Any help will be greatly appreciated
Andrew (ssmiffy56)

VodaHost
12-29-2005, 06:55 AM
Have you watched the tutorial on the topic?

ssmiffy56
01-03-2006, 12:04 PM
Yes I have and it somewhat confuses me as the templates I have downloaded are in images and are numbers and I have to laboriously pick up each one record its code then look to import it. Most often this does not work to well

ssmiffy56
01-07-2006, 02:12 AM
Success, I have worked out via the tutorials as advised and now got a rasonably good response form in drop down.

Now my problem is having got both pages ready to publish to my web site, I have the admin to my site opened, when I use publish whether from button on bar or drop down, I get a message internet exception error 12014 or password not suitable for this program?
Do I use password that I logged into Blue voda and its the same for these forum pages.
I am at a loss, yet again, but I will say this I have never had so much fun being so wickedly wrong, and being corrcetd by the Videos. Its better than many TV Programs being constantly repeated here in the UK

VodaHost
01-10-2006, 07:58 PM
A 12014 error is a password error. Be sure that
you are using the cPanel username and password
to publish your page. Also, be sure that you are
publishing to the correct IP address. Both of these
details were sent to you in an email when we
created your account.