X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice

Mike here

Anyone looking to bottle feed a newbie ? If someone could critique my
    site I would appreciate it. I think! Also what do I have to do to have my site come up if I were to google horse boarding in Pa? Also when I google stoney ridge horse farm it brings up my about_us page can I change that to say stoney ridge horse farm?
    Thank You Mike
    srhorsefarm.net

Re: Advice

Hi Mike. Unfortunately you're in the wrong forum for a review and likely won't get much help. Try putting it here .

Good Luck!
    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

For your search engine questions - you are in the right place.

Your about us page is coming up because google is showing it better optimized for that phrase. Be grateful that it's coming up, no matter what page, that's why EVERY page of EVERY website needs to be considered a possible landing page. Make sure your linking between all your pages is good - and if they land on your contact page, they'll click to see others if they found the site they wanted.

Please read the ebook in my signature - it'll start you in doing your search engine optimization - which you critically need. (Starting with your page titles - Home, for example, does you no good at all at the title for your index page).

And I suggest you get navigation to the top or left side of the page as well as at the bottom. Not everyone will scroll and find it.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi Mike,

I'm sorry, I guess I didn't read beyond the first sentence. Fortunately the right person came along to help.

I apologize.
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
        X