Draft Site with errors...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Site with errors...

(I'm new to websites so please bear with me)
    I have a new site that I just now put out there. It needs lots of work, but right now I'm stuck on the form located in the Contact page. Could someone take a look at it? What happens is when the form is filled out and submit is pressed, a thank you message pops up. Well, it shows up with double text. I renamed the page the way it was supposed to be named and loaded it. Now you can see both pages (double text) and it's driving me nuts. I've tried a few things including making the page blank and publishing it, but that doesn't work either.

aneassistant.com

I appreciate your input.

Miriam

Re: Draft Site with errors...

Well I didn't see any errors but maybe that's because I didn't nitpick to find them as I was so fascinated by the concept and service you're providing, busy making a mental calculation in my mind if I can afford to retain you at this point in the venture for which I'm building a website here.

I don't recall your requesting comments on content, but I hope you won't mind my observation that I'd like more specifics when you write of lots of administrative experience. Maybe I missed it;did you include a few more details from the c.v. somewhere?

More thoughts as they drip down...

Comment

Working...
    X