Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP LINKING PAGES ERROR HELP NOW please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP LINKING PAGES ERROR HELP NOW please!

Hi i absolutley need help.

I have trouble to link pages in soho. When I link something to another site like I tried to linked a page to www.loyalraph.com but... I like to something like that www.shopandloyal.loyalraph.com/loyalraph.com (Something like that) Beacose my subdomain is www.shopandloyal.loyalraph.com. Please Help ME BECOSE IT'S HURRY!

Loyal Raph

Re: HELP LINKING PAGES ERROR HELP NOW please!

Hi i absolutley need help.

I have trouble to link pages in soho. When I link something to www.loyalraph.com and I clic on the link, it's show on the adress bar: http://www.shopandloyal.loyalraph.com/www.loyalraph.com (Something simillar to this.) (My subdomain with soho is www.shopandloyalraph.loyalraph.com

Tanks
    Loyal Raph

Comment

Re: HELP LINKING PAGES ERROR HELP NOW please!

Soho requires either a domain of its own or a subdomain. So.. if you put it in a subdomain, then yes thats how its going to resolve. If its an addon domain, then you need to have someone fix your config file for it to display correctly.

If you are talking about when u log in.. yes this happens but the site itself resolves to the public as a domain.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X