shopping cart inventory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shopping cart inventory

I'm wonder what method/program that one uses if they decide on a shopping cart program such as Cart Manager or Mal's.
    Seems that the ones that do offer inventory control are the ones that you have to use a template.

Just would like to know what others are using for their inventory and bookeeping methods. Want to make sure I get everything ready to take care of the business once I launch it.
    km5tq
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!
    www.jewelsheritage.net
    Cunningham-Staggs-Brown-Moore-Bristow-Jackson..just a few I'm researching

Re: shopping cart inventory

There are various ways to do inventory control. Some shopping cart templates don't offer that - some do. CM does offer it with the full version. I don't use that part, so can't speak on it. Most stores that I know don't use the shopping cart to control inventory, however that is a feature that can be used on some carts and is not available on others.

You have to find the right cart for you - as we've talked about in other threads.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Yep, I think I've talked it to death..lol Still "Corfused" about it. I may be making a moutain out of a molehill.
      I know that CM has the things I need, but right now, I'm trying to find a cheap way to go and then make the switch later to CM.
      Thanks Beth for all your help!
      You've been a sanity saver! Welllll...maybe not completly...<smile>
      km5tq
      GOD BLESS AMERICA!
      www.jewelsheritage.net
      Cunningham-Staggs-Brown-Moore-Bristow-Jackson..just a few I'm researching

Comment

I don't suggest you want to switch later. So find something you want to use and stick with - cuz you will be rebuilding the entire site if you change the shopping cart down the road.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Re: Inventory Data Feed

I am new at all of this.

When you speak of inventory control, are you referencing the "inventory data feed" from a dropshipper?

I am building my website via soholaunch and I definitely need inventory control for a lot of products.

Please advise.

Thanks so much!

Comment

No.. we are speaking of if you have 10 of one item and 6 of another, and somebody buys one of each.. making the cart now display that you have 9 and 5.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X