new version bvfmp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new version bvfmp

If I read your post correctly there is a new version of fmp as of 1-2008. I have been using it for about a 1 1/2 years with no problems. I am now creating a new site and want to create a form. How do I tell if I am using the old or the new version. I log on the web to access fmp. Did it update to new version automatically?
    moviemedic

Re: new version bvfmp

Whichever script that is uploaded by you, needs to be manually updated. I believe that you mean FMP.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I do mean FMP. I guess ABVFP is something different. So I should probably leave all my forms alone and use what I have been using instead.

Thanks
      moviemedic

Comment

Originally posted by moviemedic View Post
        I do mean FMP. I guess ABVFP is something different. So I should probably leave all my forms alone and use what I have been using instead.

Thanks
        Hello movie, fmp is a great basic form maker but in my honest opinion, abvfp would be the better choice. With abvfp you are able to add elements to your page how you would like it. Either way they both get the job done but you should really lean towards abvfp to make forms.
        Diane
        www.smallbizunite.net

At first you don't succeed, pick yourself up and try again!

Comment

Working...
        X